Welcome! I’m a Ph.D. student in natural language processing at the University of Trento, Italy, holding a Ph.D. fellowship from the Microsoft Research COSBI research centre. I’m currently a visiting researcher in the NLP group at ITU Copenhagen, Denmark.
My research interests include unsupervised domain adaptation and deep learning methods for biomedical information extraction from scientific literature. In particular, I’m focused on building robust language models which are resilient to domain shift, thus being readily applicable to real-world problems. Here is my CV and here is a short bio.
- Feb 2020 – Two papers accepted to LREC 2020, Marseille, France!
- Oct 2019 – I’ve presented a poster on my ongoing work at EurNLP, Facebook, London.
- Sep 2019 – I’ve attended the AthNLP Summer School, Athens, Greece.
- Aug 2019 – I’ve been awarded a grant to present my work at EurNLP, Facebook, London.
- Jul 2019 – Talk on “Learning under domain shift” at the Microsoft Research COSBI.
- Jun 2019 – I’ve been awarded the Graduate Merit Award 17/18 from University of Trento.
- May 2019 – In September I will join the NLP group at ITU Copenhagen for 6 months as a visiting researcher, working closely with prof. Barbara Plank on domain adaptation!